CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index CalendarXP.net Support
Most forums here are private and invisible to public.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Relocating the theme files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index -> FlatCalendarXP Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Relocating the theme files Reply with quote

I would like to locate the theme files (css and js) in a different folder than the engine files.

The HelloWorldTutorial.htm page "Calendar Tag - iFrame" section says that the theme-name should be prepended with the absolute web path if the theme files were not located together with the engine files, e.g. "gToday:/caltheme/normal". Note that you should not set any domain or protocol prefix before the path.

So, I took your HelloWorldDemo.htm and changed the iFrame tag to look like this:

Code:

<iframe width=174 height=189 name="gToday:/HelloWorld/Themes/normalTheme:agenda.js" id="gToday:/HelloWorld/Themes/normalTheme:agenda.js" src="HelloWorld/iflateng.htm" scrolling="no" frameborder="0">
</iframe>

What I'm trying to do is change the theme file names to "normalTheme", and locate the files in the /HelloWorld/Themes folder. But this does not work. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ron
ron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the solution. In WorkingWithThemes.htm you state: "The location of the theme files is relative to the location of the engine file, it's NOT relative to the web page containing the calendar." That was my problem. I changed the path relative to the engine file and it worked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index -> FlatCalendarXP Related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: