CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index CalendarXP.net Support
Most forums here are private and invisible to public.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Language Support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index -> PopCalendarXP Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vermule

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Language Support Reply with quote

I need to support multiple languages, is there a way to do this?

I do have a way I could, but this would require that I change the iopeng.html to a jsp file. I could then support multiple languages this way, but I thought I would ask before I did this. Here is the rule I saw:

Quote:
c) Any source code and document included with the SOFTWARE, unless otherwise specified, is copyrighted by ISI and should NOT be considered public domain. Nobody shall modify the source code without being granted the Advanced Developer License unless it has been declared to be configurable (e.g. the theme, agenda and plugins files).

I think this would require a purchase of the Advanced Developer License, which you have already responded to me about this. Let me know if this is the case so that I can get this purchased.

Thank you.
calendarxp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you may modify the ipopeng.htm into jsp or any other format if you have the Advanced Developer License.

But if all you need is to get multi-language support, I think you may want to read the i18n (internationalization) tutorial first - which provides a common way for multi-language support without modifying the ipopeng.htm.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index -> PopCalendarXP Related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: