CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index CalendarXP.net Support
Most forums here are private and invisible to public.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FlatCalendarXP click event not work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index -> FlatCalendarXP Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdonaldson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: FlatCalendarXP click event not work Reply with quote

I created a program with FlatCalendarXP, and I populate the events to the calendar, on the samwetime, I use this calendar to pick date ranges and make arrangement.
The questions is, I can select date range but the event link in TD is doesn't work. I change the <A> to <SPAN onclick="..."> is the same result.

Now I need your support to tell me how should I handle this situation and make them both work.
calendarxp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should use <SPAN onmousedown=...> instead of onclick.

And combine it with the popup() function if you want to popup a window or change the location of current page, e.g.
Code:
fAddEvent(2007,9,19," Hello World! ", "", "#87ceeb", "dodgerblue", null, false, "<div align=left class='MsgBoard' onmousedown='popup(\"mailto:who@anyemail.address?subject=test\", \"_blank\")'>My Meeting</div>");

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index -> FlatCalendarXP Related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: